Monday, September 5, 2011

A little help from (work) friends

Last Wednesday, we saw Brett from work at a local gig Danny did and he said:  "I'd be happy to come and help with Keith".  I quickly replied "What are you doing this Sunday".  He said not to take the offer lightly - so I didn't!
On Sunday (Father's Day), Brett 'volunteered' to get up on Keith's roof and do some gapping:  around the 4 Seasons Hatch and also the Airconditioner. 
 
Danny worked on the front end, bolting on the bumper bar...

... while I screwed some taps onto a pair of tap shoes I am giving to Danny's niece, Liana.    
            Not sure what Danny is doing with this edging, but it looks good!
 


I did make an effort and taped up Keith a bit and Danny painted some more stripes down the door and other side. 










THANKS BRETT and  Keith looks forward to seeing you again real soon....


Hey Brett, what are you doing next Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment